- Highlight the most valuable part of the gaming, the fans, through an interactive experience at AT&T’s flagship store in Chicago.
WHAT WE DID
- Collaborated with AT&T’s Believe Chicago initiative, seeking to lift employment in 19 Chicago neighborhoods most affected by gun violence
- Hosted private Q&A with Black Girls CODE and Ed Boon
- Created an audience-led, fireside chat featuring gaming influencers Naomi Kyle and 100 Thieves League of Legends pro, Zaq “Aphromoo” Black
- Hosted event digitally and in-person, allowing 200+ fans to submit questions via a custom app or lead the conversation live
- 100 IEM weekend tickets distributed to local customers, 10k+ social engagements